Sunday, April 17, 2011

Accomplishments!

Here are some of my proudest accomplishments over the last few years!

Sugar Standout for 4/16/11
For this layout I used the April Challenge Sketch, Think Spring Collab and Hooty Coo font all from Sugar Hill Co:

Gallery Standout for 8/2/10
For this layout I used Click! digikit from Angel Hartline Designs:
For this first layout I used Roadside Designs~Expressway Map 1 {TLP} and
Misty O'Brien Designs~Tweet! Tweet! digikit:
For this second layout featured I used Roadside Designs~Expressway Map 2
{TLP} Creashens~Flutterby digikit {Catscrap}:
For this layout I used Hotel California- Deena Rutter {DHD}:
Enchanted Studio Scraps Layout of the Day 3/11/10
For this layout I used Sk8r digikit fromChris Greiser {ESS}:
Creative Memories Design Team 3-09/12-09:
Following layouts used in the 2010 Spring Catalog:
The following layouts were published in the 2010 Spring Mini catalog:






























The following layouts are published in the Idea book Vol. II:
some of these layouts are tiny..my hard drive recently died and I can't find bigger files!!
The following layouts were published in the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog:
The following layout was published on the cover of November/December 2009 Scraps Magazine:
Following layout published in the November/December 2009 Scraps Magazine as a calendar page:
The following layout was published in the September/October 2009 Mini Catalog, again I apologize for the teeny size!
The following two layouts are from a Storybook I created for the 2009 Showcase:
I also helped create pre-designed pages for the Creative Memories Simple Start CD along with Jenny Dammann and Laurie Callison.
The following layout was a project created for Nancy O'Dell from Access Hollywood, it was one of the layouts featured in an interview between Nancy and CM co-founder Rhonda Anderson.


No comments:

Post a Comment